Resources for Staff and Students
Post 16 opportunities are available within Colleges, Sixth Forms, Training Providers and Apprenticeship Schemes.
Please use the following pages to research opportunities that are on offer to you.
Who can help you?…
- Miss C Pavitt – Careers Delivery and HR Business – Miss Pavitt is available in the careers office to provide advice and guidance on careers.
- Mrs L Roberts – Mrs Roberts is available in the main administration office to give support and advice to students to arrange Work Experience placements.
- Mr M Wesley – Mr Wesley can provide information and advice about 6th form opportunities.
- Mr M Denison – Assistant Headteacher, Key Stages 4 and 5.
- Mrs D Lowe – Library Manager – Mrs Lowe is able to give you advice and information on careers resources.
Kudos is the leading career development service helping you to explore, develop and maximise your potential.Click here for more information from KUDOS
Skills for Work
Use the links below to find information about getting a job and developing your skills for work:-CV TemplatePersonal Statement
The Parents’ Guide to National Careers Week 2022
These websites offer informative and inspiring opportunities to develop and transform how you as students think about technical options and opportunities.Amazing ApprenticeshipsWorldSkills UK